Here are some frequently asked questions we get often in the comment section. This post will be updated in future.
How do I use Old save files in newer version of the game?
How do I update this game without dedicated Update file?
If the download section doesnt have seperated update files then you can do the following.
- Download Current (latest) version.
- Extract to desired location.
- Get the save files from the older version.
For Ren’py, The Save files is in <your game name>\game\saves
For RPG Maker games, the game’s save folder is probably the base folder of the game where the Game.exe is.
- Simply copy those save files to the newer game’s exact location.
- Sometime, your save will not work because of significiant change in the coding of newer version of the games. It is annoying but happens now and then with ongoing games.