• All bugs reported for 0.7l, I believe
• Includes bug that prevented you from talking to Ivy about becoming a stripper in some situations.
• Includes bug that prevented Tammy-Lynn watersports activities from opening up
• Includes fix for bonsai tree (now lowers client Resistance after effective pruning, instead of raising it!)
• Sarah’s post-training content. This is the main focus of this release.
• System to allow you to select the 3 clients to appear in wave one. This particular system is temporary, but for now allows you to start with Sarah, for example, to see her new content without playing through to wave 3.
• Added optional ‘quest’ from Geri the Real Estate Agent to sign paperwork with Janice at the beginning of the game. This is to direct new players to the Janice / Marilyn content.
• Ivy no longer excluded from satisfied client count for Dark Arts Store access purposes
• Chelsea’s text changed to a more legible colour
• Upgraded Fairyn’s artwork, including expansion of her training session.
• Upgraded Sarah’s artwork
• Started to upgrade Chelsea’s artwork (work in progress)
Modding and core system related:
• Tags to show exact stats are now separate from the player trait tags that drive character reactions, allowing these functions to be modded separately, and potentially making it easier for mods that add new stats.
• Rae’s exclusive girlfriend process converted to be consistent with Becky Sue’s.
• Eliminated “rem action” wherever possible, so that these actions are now shut off with a tag, instead of being removed. This should make it easier to restore these actions (or shut them off in other ways) by simple tag removal (or addition).