– Removed the papers in front of L้onie as a triggerable element so that people talking to her in front of her desk would trigger the actual dialogue.
– Corrected one of Tambara’s face that was way out of the center compared to the two others.
– Corrected Ylva’s faceset as there was a white border appearing at the bottom pixel line of her faceset.
– Corrected a bug that allowed Kaya to walk over the top of the tower in the middle of Ambriosa’s entrance.
– Corrected the fact that Giselle’s stairs where blocked and prevented the player from going on the 2nd floor.
– Corrected the fact that you could walk over the windows outside Giselle’s house.
– Corrected several typos (probably left twice a much in the game.)
– 1 H scene have been added to the game.
– 21 H pics have been added to the game.
– A brand new quest has been implemented in the game. It will help you knowing a bit more some of Ambriosa’s inhabitants. It will also increase one of Kaya’s stats and unlock a new H scene!
– A whole new category called “Characters” has been added to the menu. The girls’ profile will appear as soon as you’ve talked to them for the first time. For now it only contains Ominira’s inhabitants but it will also contain Ambriosa’s people in the future.
– The Speed Shoes have been added to the inventory! You can know walk 2x faster if you want to!
– Added a cow and a goat in the pen meant for them.
– The whole first quest has been changed into something more “user-friendly”.
– There are now quests markers! Quest givers will be shown on the mini-map and in the game. Depending on the difficulty level, the steps of the quests can be shown with icons too. Easy mode shows everything, Normal mode show quest givers and main quests steps (but not side quests steps) and Hard mode hides all those icons and you have to rely on the journal quest to complete quests.
– The mini-map now works differently. NPCs aren’t shown on it anymore. It only pictures quest markers (and it will also show items to pick up depending on difficulty in the future)
– The exclamation mark over Kaya’s head disappears when you click on an item. This way it won’t stay on screen during cutscenes or descriptions, potentially conflicting with other visual elements.
– The big size of the map now features the name of the girls under their heads for a better understanding.
1 H Scene where i find it though