Please start a new game to avoid map calibration issues and SAVE frequently!
– Android is still on its experimental stage. Buttons will be implemented soon.
1. Modified dining table to fix with the collision.
2. Optimized performance for old devices.
3. Workaround on Movement and map calibration
3a. Some players reported to have issues with the character path-finding. I’m taking a look at this it might have been caused by the isometric setup and certain plugins that does not match.
– Mouse – I made a workaround for the meantime on the mouse issue. You can now click the events/npc to activate them. (See also known issue)
– Map adjustments – It won’t be smooth yet as I haven’t made the omnidirectional sprites but it will be implemented soon, I’m just saving up money to have them in one sweep.
4. Computer should now be available to view all scenes.
Sprite will no longer be Pixelize – As part of the plan of revamp and also to align into the isometric map, sprite will be remade to have omnidirectional movement.
– I would honestly say that I have yet to have a fund to remake all of the sprite for the 3rd time but I am aiming this to be fixed by the end of October. Don’t worry I am not begging, just give me time the support is enough.
– (MOUSE) Game crashes may experience as there are a few events that triggers when you click from specific tiles. I am yet to fix it, but for now please only click the icons or the NPC that you can see on screen!