– Fixed freezes with the orange chests in the ice raid.
– Fixed the message about missing fertilizer, even when you have some, in the nature raid.
– Improved Kayelinth’ playlust and hunger system.
– The whetstone drop in the fire raid was bugged and only dropped in the group raid. It’s now also available in solo raids.
– Fixed a bug that caused the Wind Spirit to skip the event with her at Aldlyn, where she appeared at Ebron instead. I added a re-play option for the event with her, and Ryen and Mira, at the cheat book in your bedroom.
– Added full body CGs of Ryen and Tsubaki at the start of the game, directly after the titfuck scene.
– Weakened the fire raid bosses a bit.
– Kurohime is a bit stronger now when you play as her.
– The anvil in the fire raid can now be used to disassemble weapons from the fire and ice raid, for weapon parts. You can use 5 parts to craft 1 weapon of the next higher quality, including legendaries. You can only craft weapons from the ice dungeon when you defeated Tiena or the Frozen Queen at least once.
In the solo fire raid, you can find an orange chest on the right side, which gives you the “Dusty Crafting Book,” which is required to assemble weapon parts at the fire raid anvil.
A similar option is planned for armors at the nature raid dungeon.