– Settings, where you can pick up a gender prevalence of enemies and change the difficulty level. Also, there you can change Health and Energy bars to numbers
– Added pregnancy content. Base fertility – 7%, and it grows when you get creampied. After 17 days, you will be notified that it’s time to give birth. You will see the gender and race of the baby and will be able to guess who is its father;3
– Added horns and tales. You can grow them separately from the whole body or receive them by changing the race of head or legs
– Added a bit more start perks (ability to become a cuntboy/futa, pregnancy from the first day, 5 Orcs’ Culture from the start, same to the Corruption)
– Added clothes sets. You can add them (up to 10), delete, and name.
– Added Utility Mages’ Cabin, where you can: make a pregnancy test, make a magical abortion, increase and decrease your fertility. Also, you can buy an Enchanted Feather, that…
– Dyes clothes. I finally made it. Go to the wardrobe and use it on equipped items.
– Seashore is no longer useless. Now you can walk there. There is a 25% chance to meet a masturbating shark-morph and increase Corruption
– You’ve asked me to add a new strong enemy. So, I added wild Werewolves. They are very tough and aggressive, and they can rape you or be raped by you. They replaced wolves in the deep forest.
– Now you can gamble with both female and male Arions. Have sex – too.
– Foxes hunting, foxes selling and walking around in the forest were greatly balanced
– Sex scenes heat processing, when the partner has you
– Item displaying in Orc clothes shop
– Added “Back” button to the kitchen
– Added missed headlines to a bunch of locations
– Picking colors issue fixed
– A lot of typoes
– Helping your mom, you lose 5 Energy now
– Fixed sex scenes with Arions
– Fixed the Changelog link in the very first paragraph