EDIT #1 : Oops! Updated the game builds! Sorry for the broken ones earlier! Android link updated to a rebuilt one since the 2nd build didn’t want to install.
Aw yiz! It’s here! It’s here! After about 2 months of intensive work! I’m releasing the game here first then I’ll move on to updating the online builds. Some things to take note of in this version:
– Backgrounds are missing or haven’t been updated yet. It’s still using the old backgrounds. I’ll touch on this in the next update. Just gotta figure out the style.
– 21 of 22 scenes are done! Only 1 main special scene remains not done yet.
– Multiple scenes are being thought of for the group scenes. You’ll see when you get there
-I’m trying to get the sound for the iOS browsers to work and added a few sound code tweaks to try to activate them. This is when you click to reveal the main menu in the Title Screen, and when you click the 3-bar Menu on the upper right corner while in-game. I’m not sure if this’ll work or not, so you can give the online version a try when I’m done updating them.
PS: There’s only 1 Android package this time around. If, for some reason, you’re on an Intel CPU, give it a try since the last time I tried it on the Android x86 emulator, it worked. I had some problems building the Android version, so let me know if you encounter problems with it, like not wanting to install, etc…
– NEW! 21 of 22 special scenes in the game!
– NEW! New original artworks in!
– NEW! Partial CZ fan translation by John_Smit in!
– FIX! Changed the way fan translation are handled. (Duplicate entries are removed.)
– FIX! Fan translations show up as system font for consistency’s sake. English defaults to custom font.