- There’s a new cos-play and sex scene with Olivia
- Winning the game gives you a better reward with Freyja.
- The game will no longer tell you that you can’t bring the darkness down due to the level of darkness at home, when you have brought the darkness down to 0 or less. (One less annoying message)
- The display of darkness in the lower right hand corner will now properly indicate the maximum darkness level of a location.
- Characters can no longer randomly get the name “Mia”
- Girls who are your slave no longer randomly show up where you have already defeated the darkness, unless it is because they work there (e.g., a Barrista at the Cafe)
- Darkness can no longer go below -25
- The church now unlocks eventually even if you don’t have a conversation with the ex-nun — but the nun can still help you unlock it faster.
- The maximum number of nemeses you can get in the game is now set to 2.