- The Conquest goal is now available, and it is possible to conquer both Coita and Orech.
- There are now encounters that yield magic items in the Black Forest. Naturally, these encounters are a little bit tougher.
- Carly has a reward for a conquering hero.
- You can use the number keys to selection actions in combat now instead of using the mouse, if you wish.
- The number of Love and Revitalizing potions you have is now displayed on the main and adventure screens.
- Some traits (not stat traits) will display along with the fetish information given in the item selection screen.
- The Space Bar can now be used for the “Next Day” function. The “A” button gets you to the adventure screen.
- Making out when it’s one of the “lesser” options will no longer turn affection into a floating point number.
- The correct image will now display when Carly “cures” someone.
- The correct girls stats are now displayed in a variety of situations.
- Spell Points now display properly for all characters in the information given in the item selection screen.
- Fixed several situations where the game would jump you to a fight immediately after a special encounter, without asking if you wanted to continue.
- Girl’s already bitten by Lucretia no longer receive lust bonuses when bitten again, nor do they gain the “Bitten” attribute multiple times.
- Recruiting characters in Coita or Orech no longer costs money if you have conquered them.
- Ordering girls to take their clothes off no longer requires you to have attention left. Conquerors may tell even non Exhibitionist girls to walk around undressed, at a significant cost of affection.
- The “Permanently Ignore” option is gone. Instead, there is a process whereby non-magical girls leave the game occasionally on their own. Non-magical girls whose affection you’ve built up significantly will stay.
- If Felicity is ordered to be a pain toy, she no longer gives a bonus to all Sadists, with her happiness decreasing based on the number of Sadists you have — instead, she randomly plays with one sadist, who gets a larger effect, and her happiness decreases if that girl is not bisexual.
- The difficulty of the pacification triggered fights in the Plains and Western Woods have been boosted slightly.