- If you’ve already rescued Carly, it’s possible she needs rescuing again and may join your camp if you do so. Carly will try to teach some of your girls with less desirable traits better habits and outlooks.
- Town Screen and Party Selection screens now display estimated net income, exclusive of adventuring gains. Gold, Mana, and Crystals are color coded to make them easier to see at a glance.
- Town Screen and Party Selection screens now display current faction levels, and messages to highlight certain ongoing events.
- Characters and Monsters now are highlighted in some fashion when the mouse is over them, showing more clearly what character you are selecting by clicking.
- Game no longer produces an error when there is a Madam at the brothel and non-promiscuous adventurers are working there.
- “Lazy” girls no longer simply take one more rest day than everyone else. Instead, they need to be cajoled out of bed to go on an adventure — either by bribing them or by spanking them. Of course, some girls might like being spanked.
- The affection affects on “Jealous” girls is reduced. However, a girl who suffers a strong jealous reaction (Jealous or Proud girls who are ignored, or Jealous Exhibitionists who observe public sex) will demand your attention first thing the next day (before you’ve had a chance to give your attention to others). If you ignore her at that point, there will be a significant negative effect.
- Damage done in hand to hand combat has been reduced slightly, to partially offset a positive effect introduced a few versions ago.
- Stats for several named or unique opponents have been increased.