Saves questionably compatible.*
- Added & Updated egg sprites & inventory icons.
- Added an egg sprite to let you know when it is ready to hatch.
- Added eating food on gives the player energy (5 per ingredient used x quality)
- Added when the Player/NPCs consume food they gain a temporary buff.
- Added the ability to view the Most Wanted board in the union barracks.
- Added autumn & winter food/recipes.
- Added Fio, Kiram, and Garst to combat
- Added names to monster’s when you hover your mouse over them.
- Added an animation to the Weather Balloon
- Added functionality to the Neo-Incubator (Hatches Dragons & Chimeras)
- Added a combat darken fx to combat.
- Added Evan/Eve X Female Centaur. Note: These animations are work in progress.
- New Incubator UI
- New training bell UI
- New inventory UI
- New Dungeon Party Selection UI
- New Party UI
- Eve X Male Cyclops
- Eve X Male Dragon
- Centaur Scenes Are Partially Implemented, with GIF attached to this patreon as way of an apology.
- Name Selection for hatching a new monster now tells you the type and parents of said monster.
- Sprinting now costs energy
- Sprinting now 225% times the default speed instead of 200%
- Healing crops are now swiftness crops and swiftness crops are now healing crops.
- Breads now give healing instead of intuition.
- Combat contest now provides an extra 250 x Current Round in experience for monster fighting.
- You can no longer hatch Dragon & Chimera eggs at the normal Incubator.
- Fixed eating items would only do one thing even if there was more than one.
- Fixed buttons not updating when changing the state of a crop.
- Fixed Cooking UI thinking that you do not have enough items to cook.
- Fixed Lucia coming to you at night.
- Fixed Grinder fight not giving XP.
- Fixed saying “X koronas was found” instead of “X koronas were found”
- Fixed layer sorting issue with dungeon doors
- Fixed Macrinas Noodles not cooking correctly
- Fixed cooking UI icons being incorrectly scaled
- Fixed monster portraits being incorrectly scaled
- Fixed text overflow in the dialogue window by adding a scroll bar.
- Fixed plots with no crops thinking they have full watering level.
- Fixed manumission date having negative numbers.
- Potentially fixed outlines spazzing out for monsters in the barn.