– Fixed this error with Hannah: Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘player.gender=female’: Unknown object or variable ‘female’ —- in this particular line: “You’re really happy that Hannah is enjoying your attention, especially since you find her incredibly hot—and particularly fascinating. Part of you just wants to strip her naked! But right now you need to nurse your friendship enough to get her to that point.” Turns out I just needed to remove the entire script since it wasn’t needed anyway.
– Fixed the Undo Button! “Error running script: Error compiling expression ‘game.rewind=False’: CompareElement: Operation ‘Equal’ is not defined for types ‘Object’ and ‘Boolean'” I forgot that the Rewind Boolean is actually on the Player and not the Game itself. I apologize about that, I just mixed them up when I was remaking the Command and adding it to the library. It should be working again.
– I fixed the text processor error and an out of place colon randomly with Rold and the Dominant Sex Option with him. It shouldn’t break him anymore for either Dominant Mood; Sexy/Sarcasm. I also fixed a spacing issue or two within both as well.
– I fixed some of the older scripts that were using the old orientation for Asexual.
– Fixed the Cursed Necklace Item which transforms you into a Cow-Girl/Minotaur depending on your Gender. They were a couple of errors spread throughout the coding here and there. All of them have been properly fixed. I have separated all of the Feet transformation descriptions as well, added a ClearScreen where appropriate and actually set Feet to transform since apparently that code script was left out entirely. I think what happened is, I had a bracket out of place when writing it and it erased a big chunk of that area of code within the item, so all of that has been repaired. The final scripts for Lacatation will no longer repeat either after the first time. I also added the code there to ENABLE Lacation, which is needed for the turn-script to actually fire. Also, I left out the Mouth transformation script. So …yeah total fail there. All fixed though. In my defense, that is an extremely complicated transformation! Thanks for the find LightningShifter! I fixed some spacing problems too so you don’t get overwhelmed by gigantic piles of text.
– Transformation Items now properly update your any transformed parts of your body as they happen (this includes Cursed items as well). Apparently before this was hit and miss, so I added a turn-script that guarantees to check with every turn any new stats you’ve gained and any new body-parts you’ve lost or acquired. It seems to be working so far.
– Fixed a missing period in the Player Description when wearing the Cursed Cow-Bell and one for the Cow-Taur Tail transformation descriptions.
– There was a report that pregnancy wasn’t working either when triggered by the DDI, but I confirmed it is working. Keep in mind pregnancy takes about 100 turns before the player shows any symptoms of being pregnant. It also greatly depends on their fertility too, so if you have the least amount of fertility, it could take up to 300 turns before you show symptoms that you’re pregnant ^_^ In short, the DDI pregnancy is working perfectly.
– I think I fixed the SMB causing Cursed Items to not work anymore and to reduce your Health down to 1/1 every now and then. It may have something to do with the turn-script I added to constantly update the Player’s current attributes but whatever happened, it seemed to have fixed that particular problem. I haven’t been able to replicate it since and I tested it with and without the Cursed Items about 3 or 4 times. So problem solved?
– I fixed several errors in the Lactate Turn-Scripts dealing with the Menus. Apparently, I forgot a small chunk of code there! You also can no longer ignore the menu’s when they pop-up. You must answer, Yes or No to the milking your Breasts question. The questions now clear your screen as well so it doesn’t fill up with text.
– I fixed the DDI not updating Races with Horns. Apparently, Horns weren’t getting set Problem solved!
– I fixed a bug in the subterranean pool just before you arrive in Rold’s Laboratory. Apparently there was a bug with the Goo Race! Well, nothing major I just put player.legs instead of player.feet. Oops! Every occurrence of this has been fixed!
– The Patreon Page has been completely redone. There is a new combination picture of the daytime/nighttime image which is now on display for the title and new art has been added to it as well. I’ve also redone the game’s introduction, added new pictures and Recommendations as well. Go check it out and lemme know what you think!
– Tying “Wait” now completely clears the screen.
– The brand new title images have been added to the game which were drawn by Lim Chin Yang with topography by Alexis Rillera. The font was actually designed by me too! Whenever you start the game, one of the two title images will appear; a daytime version and a nighttime version. There is a 50% chance that either will appear upon starting or choosing one of the start options. That will be explained below.
– I’ve completely redone the start of the game. All of the menu prompts have been moved to the main title page which consist of three prompts: Create Character, Load Game and Music. Music will allow you turn off the starting title music which will play through the character creation phase. Once you turn off the music for the title you cannot turn it back on however. Load Game works like it always has, you can load a previous save there. And create character works the same way as well, except the music prompt during creation will no longer be present. All of the game’s credits are listed beneath the title now as well. I’ve removed the beginning Premade Option for the time being as well since it needs a major overhaul anyway.
– The Quest Completion picture has been updated with the Apoca-Font. Thank you to our background/topography artist Alexis Rillera ^_^