Added Episode 3 that includes:
– 647 renders
– 7 non-lewd animations
– 3 special renders (Extra material)
– 35 animations (Extra material)
– 12 new songs
– 12 new sound effects
— Regarding old save files–
If you saved your game at the prompt (or later) in the end v0.2.0 you can continue playing without any issue.
— General changes —
– The trait you have selected will be visible in the save file. If you are continuing from an old save, you need to save your game again anywhere in Episode 3 for this to activate.
– Better image compression; changed from webp to jpeg (for web).
– Upscaled 720p renders to 1080p.
– Changed the resolution from 720p to 1080p.
– Slower speed for panning of all special renders.
– Each Episode will be named from now on and the name will be displayed in the beginning of each episode.
– Implemented a rating system to see your overall progress with a character in the relationship report. Note that it’s impossible to get perfect rating with every character without cheating; cheating may break the game.
– Implemented a system that lets you change animation speed. It will not be applicable to all animations and currently only available for a subset of animations in Episode 3.
– Implemented a scene gallery used for watching unlocked scenes. Note that scenes will be retroactively unlocked if you continue from an old save file.
— Notes to Android users–
I have fixed a bug with Android saves. The save files location on your phone will be “Android/data/com.android.actinglessons” from now on.
Old saves from v0.2.0 are located in this folder “com.domain.program”.
Please note that in order to use your old save file you must first copy your old save files from v0.2.0 to your computer, then uninstall v0.2.0 and install v0.3.0 and finally paste your save files into the same location as before (“Android/data/com.android.actinglessons”).
Changes in Episode 1:
– Changed the sound effect of the ring tone to something less annoying.
– Added 101 reproduced renders.
Changes in Episode 2:
– Changed an instance where Megan’s name was displayed as Melissa.
– Tweaked the dialogue when declining to peek at Megan in the shower to sound less creepy.
– Fixed a bug that caused the hint text to remain on the screen after the first acting rehearsal.
– Changed four songs that lacked Creative Commons license. All songs in this game are now under